- Pro Cards Held:
- ICN Bikini Pro
- PNBA Pro Angel
PRO Cards were won both nationally and internationally at the following shows:
- Miss Athletica ICN Season A 2017
- The INBA World Cup in Los Angeles Season B 2017
- ICN Miss Bikini Gladstone (17)
- ICN Miss Swimsuit Gladstone (17)
- ICN Miss Swimsuit Cairns (17)
- ICN Miss Bikini Brisbane (17)
- PNBA Pro Angel (17)
- Miss Athletica (2016) 1st Bikini Novice, 1st swimsuit Novice
- ICN Townsville Tropix 2x 1st Place Miss Bikini Open + Miss Swimsuit Open (2016 +2017)
- 1st Bikini Novice and Bikini Open at ICN Bali International Show (2016)
- Gladstone ICN 1st place Bikini Open and Swimsuit open
- Cairns ICN 1st place swimsuit Open
- Miss Athletica Brisbane (2017) 1st Bikini Open, 1st swimsuit Open, 1st Angels
- 1st Angels INBA World Cup (2017) Los Angeles
Most Recently I competed in the ANB Pro Show in the ANB Oceania Show last season in Brisbane and placed in the top 4 of the Pro bikini line up.
My next goals are fast approaching as I aim to compete as a PRO in ICN WORLDS later this year on the Gold Coast and then I hope to go compete early next year in Rimini in Italy in ICN.
Which IP supplements do you use & how/when do you use them?
My favourite supplements that I use daily from International Protein are the Superior whey in Vanilla flavour and the Trainers choice protein powder in White Chocolate. I also drink the Carni-strip everyday usually in the afternoons before a workout I love the raspberry lemonade, it actually tastes like lemonade! I have the Pro-nut chocolate peanut butter on rice crackers as a snack very regularly, this is my new favourite snack.
As a competitive athlete I have certainly had my share of protein powders in my time and International Proteins’ products are by far the best on the Australian Market. In my opinion there is no other product that comes close in terms of quality and value for money. In addition, I used to have a lot of bloating issues after drinking a protein powder and I have not experienced any issues like that at all since changing my products to IP.
I highly recommend their products to all athletes and exercise enthusiasts around the world! Get the good stuff make those Gainz!
I do strength training with my Coach and boyfriend Andrew Deasy of Granite Conditioning six days a week. I also do additional cardio leading up to show and Team Hiit training with our entire Granite team once a week.
Andrew has taught me the fundamentals of strength training and the level of pain and intensity that I need to get used to for maximal growth. I take my training very seriously as a result of his methods and guidance.